This Koch Vision release comes with a re-mastered (and cropped for) widescreen image plus new audio options, two bonus cartoons and a docu. And it’s out on Blu-Ray. We have a copy of it here we would be glad to part with–if you win.
But first, have a clip: Well, that’s odd…it was an officially provided clip and they’ve taken it down. Oh well. Sorry, folks.
To win, you enter using the form below. You can enter once a day, in fact. We let you enter all our contests once a day. If we draw your name from the prize sombrero when the contest ends, then you win. What a deal. Good luck.
1) You have to fill out the form *properly* for the entry to be valid.
2) We are not going to give away or sell your address or e-mail address or anything without your permission.
3) You can only enter once a day. A day here means from midnight to midnight, Eastern Standard Time. For those of you who need it spelled out to you, that means one person per street address AND e-mail address. If we catch you trying to jive us on an entry, or if you enter more often than once during that day, we will throw out each and every one of your entries. And we will find you out. So.
4) Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only who are 18 or over. Sorry.
5) Contest ends at 11:59PM EST, on April 18, 2009.
That is all of it. For legalese, click here.
The video has been removed by the user
That’s weird because A) that was provided to me by the people who also sent me the Blu-Ray to give away and 2) it’s public domain. Oh well. Thanks for the headsup, Christal.