And we’re back. With even more wrongness than before. And it’s full of cholesterol too. As always, we’d like to apologize to pretty much everybody who listens and, in this case, everyone who took part. Aaron was not injured during the making of this podcast. For the record, he was killed after we stopped recording.
Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or mammals of any sort.
And by the way, SPOILERS for Torchwood.
- Widgett from Earth-Prime arrives
- Ken Plume and his Squadron Sinister arrive
- The inevitable Harry Potter discussion
- Shoelaces are the ultimate euphemism
- Collecting = uncomfortable euphemism
- Crisis on Infinite Hogwarts
- The less than inevitable Watchmen discussion
- Are Rox and Rob the same person?
- Friday the 13th/Harry Potter mashup. Ready? Go.
- Arcade and other odd musings on comics
- The fury of Queen Bitch
- Our new sponsor: a used zeppelin emporium
- The more than inevitable Torchwood discussion–SPOILERS
- Doctor Who fashion
- Comic-Con backlash?
- Aaron will die soon
- Reading Rainbow
- A tour of the Queen Bitch
- Why are we discussing the dismemberment of LeVar Burton?
- Cabin Fever R.I.P.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice Episode 32: Hey, Nice Shoelaces, then do that thing.